Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's all in the details...

I have been spending most of my creating time making jewelry and I love it , but recently I used some of that time to create pretty packaging for the baubles!




Still a work in progress, but at least now I have an idea of the direction I want to go!

I have spring fever and it's not nearly spring around here yet.
I want to paint every room in the house and 
clean, clean, clean,
change things out, 
freshen things up,
and throw open the windows
(though that wouldn't be a good idea yet!)

I just need a few more minions around
 that can help me accomplish all of the tasks 
that need to be done around here!

Until they show up,
I need to get ready for another show,
so more baubles to be created
and more soap to be made!

My friends, Tammy and LeeAnn are having another
Soap'n House
on Tuesday the 19th @ 4:00
(for all of you local folks)
and have invited me to sell the goods!
They are the girls behind


and they make some really beautiful and luscious
soaps, scrubs and lotions for the whole family.
Click on the link to check out their FB page
for more info.
and to order your own.
(for all you far away folks)
:)

spring is around the corner
&
life is good.

Thanks for stopping by!

love, 
t.xoxo




3 comments:

  1. The packaging is terrific...as are you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all about the packaging for me...the little details that catch my eye. Here's to Spring...;j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing is almost as important as the created objects. I adore packing and this is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo