Friday, January 18, 2013

etsy love...

'Will You Be My Valentine?' by ArtisticEndeavors101

Ahhhhh...sweet love.....


Enamel copper heart necklace
$98.00

Wedding invitation heart bow...
$2.00

Vintage Key Charm Necklace/b...
$35.00

One Little White Angel Whit ...
$16.00

the "i love you more&qu...
$10.00

First Anniversary Gift - Via...
$38.00

Heart - LOVE - Heart Folded ...
$49.95

Custom Wedding Guest Book le...
$140.00

ES614A/057 - Japanese Art In...
$13.50

Recycled Jewelry Bottle Cap ...
$37.50

Valentine Garland . Heart Pa...
$10.00

Vintage Novel Pages Origami ...
$8.00

Shotgun Casing Jewelry - Sho...
$48.00

Sterling heart ring hammered...
$30.00

Celtic Embraced Heart Orname...
$15.50

Copper Hearts
$28.00

Hi everyone!
WOW, it's been way too long...
I am stopping by quickly to share a fabulous etsy 
treasury that I am honored to be included in!
Thank you Brooke!

I hope to have a post very soon
to show you what I have been up to.
hint...
the soldering iron has been smoking and the 
dining room table is once again full of projects!

I hope all is LOVELY in your neck of the woods!

love,
Theresa
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty things! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on another Treasury - love the hearts! Hope your weekend is wonderful, and your soldering iron SMOKIN'! Keep your fingers outta' the way, and have a great one - XOXO Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this board! so sweet! I hope your muse has caught up with you and that you will be sharing and posting soon mon amie! "merci" for your very kind words regarding my "petite fleur" and my newest addiction...those bracelet stacks! :) praisers for safe travels for your hubby. Mine leaves on a 2 week trip this Tuesday! thank goodness for my studio! many blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this treasury, Theresa! The charm bracelet made of soda cans is very clever....

    I'll be looking forward to seeing your soldered creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo