Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I hope that your Christmas day was full of the beauty
and love that you so deserve.

I also hope to be able to share stories and pics very soon.
Our life has been full of all sorts of things
that have kept me too busy to be here as much as I would like.
Thank you for understanding and for stopping by
to say hello, I really appreciate it!

Have a wonderful SEASON
full of the spirit of the love that is Christmas, shared with
those you love, and those you don't even know.
You never know when you are in the company of angels...

love,
Theresa
xoxooxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to wish you a happy and blessed new year. It's going to be great, I just know it!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS THERESA!!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo