Sunday, May 22, 2011

one of the best ways to spend a Sunday...


watching Cam play city league roller hockey.
He's #2


The guys have played together for 3 years now.  If they are not playing roller hockey 3on3 than they are playing pond hockey all winter and they even  put together a YMCA league too.


Yep, we stand up against the boards on our side too... no sense in sitting down during one of these games, the best seats aren't seats at all!


Hail the Victors!!!

Way to go BLUE!!!

So along with the fun of watching one of my kids play on a team with some of his best friends,
I also spent the day getting some perennials transplanted.

digging in the dirt and cheering on my kids = great day!

If you haven't entered my giveaway check it out here
I will be drawing a winner on the 27th!

thanks for stopping by,
love,
Theresa xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I want to see the flowers. I got a sunburn for all my time out in the yard this weekend. Always good to get that early and out of the way! Good job Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that the guys get out there and do something fun and active. You sure are keeping busy over there with all the crafting you got going on. Have a wonderful week! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful day and fun had by all. Have a nice week! Blessings to you! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous day!! I can't wait for my son to start sports!
    Have a great week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo