Wednesday, March 9, 2011

linked in? I'm sorry...

this is going to be short but sweet... if you have received a request from (ME) to connect with me through linked in, PLEASE IGNORE IT!  I did not send it, my hubby did by mistake.  The mistake being that he really did not know what he was doing!
Really, I have told a few of you this little geriatric-computer challenged story but I'm going to share it once more. 
 Duane and I were in the living room on seperate couches him on his computer and me on Cams... when as I am checking my e-mails I see not one but two from him asking for me to connect with him on Link In. I looked over at him with a puzzled look on my face.  "Why did you send me this linked-in request?"  his reply was just what I would have expected "Oh did that go to you?" ugh. He had no idea it was going to the entire contact list.
Sooooo please ignore the request and please know that I understand!  As I explained to Duane, but we ARE linked! :)

Thanks for your understanding...
Theresa xoxo. 

p.s. I'm not linking this to any parties! LOL

7 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God bless you :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Theresa. So no convincing him y'all need to come to Texas. He'd find lots and lots of cool guy stuff, trying to help you out here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is too funny! Poor Duane! I got the email and I asked my hubby what it was. He told me "it's for professionals, I don't know why you got invited". I don't think I will tell him it was an accident though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeek I am so behind on my visits so just popped in to say Hi! Really love that bag you made with the bakelite buckle, just gorgeous!
    alicia
    ps. nope didnt get the email lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I don't let my husband on the computer without supervision. This made me smile this morning. :-)
    XO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh funny! My machine is 9 years old and I found a ruffler. At least give it a google try. I did not see it on my machines website, so I called the 800# they had listed and yep, they had one and told me which dealer to go to. It is sooo fun and easy! good luck

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Theresa,
    That is very funny and explains my requests from Duane to join LinkIn. We are the opposite at my house. Bruce is the computer guru and I'm always asking him for advice. I've learned not to hit any buttons if I don't know what I'm doing....it never ends up being good :)
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo