Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale!

I have been adding treasures to my second shop on etsy today. www.theoldwhitehouse.etsy.com I had to wrestle with the cloudy day to get any pics to come out so hopefully we have a sunnier day tomorrow because I started going through all of my goodies to destash, and OMG! No wonder my family shakes their heads when I pull into the thrift store parking lots!( there's a couple of them that love it as much as I do, my oldest two could be in there all day too) Come over for a visit and save yourself 10% off everything in both stores all day Monday!
We had a wonderful holiday weekend, spending time with family and relaxing together, playing a few games of chutes and ladders and snuggling. We watched UP yesterday, I'm sure most of you have already seen it, but it was our first time and it was wonderful, very heartwarming. How can a cartoon bring on tears so easily though? Yesterday I even squeezed in spray painting the iron railings on the front porches and am so glad I did. I was doing it until dark so I'll have to post pictures later! I hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving full of love, laughter and yummy treats! ~ Theresa xoxo
vintage plastic hand held mirror
beautiful cobalt blue McCoy cornucopia


Fabulous shabby cottage metal canister set...lots more to come!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo