Saturday, November 21, 2009

I REALLY NEED THESE EARRINGS!!!!


I'm just finishing packing for my class this morning, so much for the kit idea... I 've talked to the girls taking the class and 2/3 of them asked if they could bring in an old family pic. instead of doing a Christmas one. The creative nurturer in me said "SURE, OFCOURSE"---the frantic new-to-this-teacher in me said "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" I know I don't have a poker face so I'm sure it looked like the girl at the top of the post! I'll let you know how it goes, I'm sure it will be fine -right?...after the class my 2 little ones and I are going with my dad to a family birthday party for my Aunt Virg who is turning 80! the party is being given by her sister, Aunt Jane, who is 77 and one of the funniest people I know! It should be a crazy time, plus we are meeting my sister there and we just can't help ourselves but act silly and laugh together! and then there's the cousins....!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo, I got a real laugh! And as we used to say in the 80's in Atlanta, (thick southern accent here) "OOOOooohhhhh, I just LUUUUVE your "hare" and
    ear-riiiiinnggs!"
    Have fun,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well-I am sure you pulled it off without a hitch. I think I have a pair of those in my pantry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo